Monday, July 6, 2009

Remembering Michael Jackson

When a giant star disappears, the whole world lose the blaze. In the past week, except for the happiness of Canada Day, the newspapers and TVs is full of the sadness for the passing of Michael. I didn't like MJ before and even felt he was a little disgusting because of his whitened skin and the rumours about him. But when I got to know more about him, I gradually came to respect him.

Jackson is a musical genius and started his artistic career when he was 11 years old. He is the first black artist to air on MTV. His song "Thriller" remains the record of the biggest selling album. Except for this, the most moving thing about him is that he is the biggest personal donor in the world, having sponsored more than 30 charities. He loves children and he has rented a giant house for children to play for free every year. He is full of passion and creativity. Affected by him, I searched for some of my favorites sung by MJ to share with everyone. They are posted below. Let's remember the big star together. I wish he could still sing in the heaven!



This is one of my favorites, which is for those living in the war. I can feel the love for life from MJ.



" We are the world" was co-written by MJ and Lionel Rochie.

No comments:

Post a Comment