Thursday, April 2, 2009

My real start of LINC life !

This week, we really started my LINC study. My son finally agreed to stay in daycare associated with LINC. Although I spent three days staying with him in daycare last week, it was worthful indeed. I love him and hope he can adapt himself to the new environment smoothly.

I like English also. It is exciting for me to come back to school to study after a long time, and it is free. During the past month in Toronto, I realize the importance of language and perish this opportunity much more.

Yesterday, my son asked me a question.,"Why do these people here speaking English rather than Chinese?" I don't know accutually. Anyway, we have to adapt oursleves to this and work hard for this together. It is surprising to me that my son learned an English sentence: You're welcome!

See, studying English is not difficult.

By the way, from April 1, CAF-linc will be run by Microskills(http://www.microskills.ca/) . That is good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment