Monday, May 4, 2009

How to deal with stress?


Everyone will have stress, especially for newcomers like us. We are facing language, job and survival challenges. The more you think aobut it, the more you will be scared by all the unknown and known barriers awaiting. What should we do?

Some will suggest finding a solution. Yes, you can. But under most of situation, you can't find a
solution. Maybe you are conflicted and don't how to choose when facing the situation of "to be or not to be." Maybe you don't have any hint and don't know where sto tart from. So no solution can be found. What will you do? My advice is to imagine the worest situation and trying not to think too much more.

Maybe not every people knows what the most important is for her/him. Think it over and you will realize nothing else is important was being able to stay with your family healthy. You may not have much more money;you may not have an admirable job and you may not have a beautiful house. It doesn't matter. You have family and every member is healthy. That is ok. Only when you know this point, you won't be broken by stress. When you face the stress, you may say to youself "I don't do like this, at most I will lose this position or I won't get more money or I start from scratch." Forget! I still stay with my family healthy. That is ok for me. If you can think about this point, ok, you won't break down!

Stress always originates from youself. Setting a higher goal and thinking more will always trap you into a difficult situation. Knowing what the important to you can help you make a decision. Maybe my advice is not necessarily siutable for everyone. But you may give it try. Hope everyone has a stressless life.

No comments:

Post a Comment